Iwayoshi Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choices for the Future (IseeTea and Smystar99)

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Choices for the Future (IseeTea and Smystar99) - Page 2 Empty Re: Choices for the Future (IseeTea and Smystar99)

Post by IseeTea Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:05 pm

Almos nodded. "Good call. Let's get going, then." He said, starting off in the direction of the barracks.
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Choices for the Future (IseeTea and Smystar99) - Page 2 Empty Re: Choices for the Future (IseeTea and Smystar99)

Post by Smystar99 Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:42 pm

Lark nodded and followed after him. She took a deep breath needing to keep her cool. This wig was starting to become a hassle to have on. Never mind the pain she was getting from the wrap around.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

https://iwayoshionline.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:49 am

Almos slowed down a bit so that he could walk next to her. "So, did you want to become a knight?"
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:08 am

Lark shook her head. "No, I didn`t want to be. My father said it would be a wise choice to become one instead of opening my own shop as a Blacksmith. He said I`d have a honorable life if I became a knight instead. What about you?"
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:35 am

Almos looked down at the ground. "I was taken from my home. They said this was the only way to escape judgement."
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:06 am

"I`m sorry, the road here must have been a very difficult one for you. I could imagine how bad it must have been." Lark said and looked straight ahead.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:10 am

Almos nodded. "Yeah. I don't like it, but its better than death. I don't understand what this Church has against magic. They went so far as to seal mine off." He said, taking off his glove, revealing a burn mark.
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:17 am

Lark looked at the mark in disgust. "They all should burn in hell for doing such a thing. That`s going too far. We have mages and clerics around here but no, an outsider has to be treated like that. It`s just a cruel thing to do to people. All of this stuff pisses me off. No one should have to endure such pain for doing nothing!"
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:20 am

Almos shook his head, vigorously. "Please keep your voice down. I'm not supposed to show anybody this." He said, putting the gauntlet back on. "Your mages are different than me. The ones here use holy magic. My people use other varieties."
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:27 am

"It still doesn`t justify what they did. This whole kingdom is run by the stupid church. One day I hope everyone actually has a choice. I don`t think it will be in our life times though." Lark said and sighed.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:29 am

Almos shook his head. "No, it wouldn't appear so. There's no way for me to use magic without it being lifted by a priest or cleric. And I doubt we'll meet one kind enough to do that."
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:36 am

"You never know, the few people lucky enough to have jobs around here as a female are clerics and mages." Lark explained.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:38 am

Almos shrugged. "I guess, but they're still part of the church. I doubt they'll disobey orders and remove it." He said, opening the door to the barracks and walking inside.
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:01 am

"I guess we'll have to wait and see then." Lark said as they made it to where they would be sleeping for the next few weeks and walked inside. A couple of the other trainees were standing outside talking.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:06 am

Almos nodded and looked around. The room was more of a corridor with eight beds next to eachother with about two feet of space between them and only enough room for one person to walk in front of them. "Do we choose our own?" He asked.
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:30 am

"I have no idea, you'd think they woud be assigned to us." Lark said looking around wondering what to do. "I'm just going to take the bed closest to the door." She said and walked to the closet bed.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:41 am

Almos nodded. "Good call. I'll take the second one, then." He said, walking over to the second one and sitting down on it. Just then another recruit walked inside. This recruit was strong in appearance. He was extremely muscular, and was obviously in this program by choice. He walked over to Almos and stood in front of him, his arms crossed and a sneer on his face. "That's my bed, Dominer." He said, menacingly. Almos stood up, immediately. "S-Sorry, didn't know they were assigned." He said, stepping away from the bed. The recruit started laughing. "They aren't. I just want this one."
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:12 pm

"Well buzz off bug brain he got to it first." Lark said and stood up from her bed and walked up the guy being almost a foot shorter then him. "If this was game of musical beds I should have been told sooner." She said with a menising smile looking quite smug.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:32 pm

The recruit turned around. "What'd you say Shorty?" He asked, cracking his knuckles, looking down at her. Almos looked at him, sudden confidence flowing through him. "Hey, don't talk to him like that." Algos said to the recruit, his voice raised. The recruit turned around once again. "I will report this insolence to Ludwig at once, Dominer."
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:50 pm

"Your the only insolent one here. He claimed the bed and you in here acting like you own the damn place. Well sorry to break it ya but ya don't, and such behavors will land you a spot on my list. You don't want to be on my list. Now why don't we settle all of this tomorrow in the sparin ring." Lark suggested. She was fed up with people like this guy.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:03 pm

The recruit smirked and let out a confident. "Hmph. Suit yourself Tiny." He said, pushing Almos out of the way and beginning to walk down the line of beds to find a new one.

Almos sat down on the bed. "Thanks again. But I feel so bad that you have to keep standing up for me."
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:32 pm

"If you feel bad about it then try standing up for yourself. If they don't understand, make them." Lark said and walked back over to her bed before sitting down.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:53 pm

Almos sighed. "I tried. Its just.. I'm not the type for strength. I was going to learn magic. I can't even use what I had learned."
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:07 pm

"Someone once told me magic is more then mental it`s physical too. You have to be strong in both aspects for it to work. A magic user could easily have the strength to do what a knight does." Lark said and laid down on her bed. "You need to learn how to harness your strength."
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:12 pm

Almos frowned. "I don't know if that's true, because I was fine before my power was sealed."
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next