Iwayoshi Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Peasents (Smystar99 and Flashko)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The House of Peasents (Smystar99 and Flashko) Empty The House of Peasents (Smystar99 and Flashko)

Post by Smystar99 Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:58 pm

In the office of the head of Ball manner Sera sat at her desk going through many papers while she filled out paperwork. When she`d first started living by herself here she`d established many businesses to keep the amount of money they had coming in. With profit she bought other businesses and funded others. Sera wanted to make sure that everything would keep running efficiently around here. "Leon will you please get me some tea." She said not looking up to the young man standing in the room.

~~~~~

Aura ran around the kitchen preparing lunch. Over the past two years she`d gotten used to things but was still learning when it came to being a maid around here. For a girl that`d grown up with a researcher traveling stuff like this wasn`t exactly old skills. Not to mention how clumsy she seemed to be no matter how hard she tried. Aura was actually surprised Lady Seraphina hadn`t kicked her out yet from how many plates and cups she`d broken.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

https://iwayoshionline.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The House of Peasents (Smystar99 and Flashko) Empty Re: The House of Peasents (Smystar99 and Flashko)

Post by Flashko Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:10 pm

He bowed and said in his usual french accent "absolutely" he left the room and walked to the kitchen. There he saw aura and bowed "how do you do my friend?" he asked "the mistress has requested tea..."
Flashko
Flashko
Senior
Senior

Back to top Go down

The House of Peasents (Smystar99 and Flashko) Empty Re: The House of Peasents (Smystar99 and Flashko)

Post by Smystar99 Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:47 pm

Aura sighed and nodded. "Alright, but your carrying it. If I do I`ll just spill it." She said as she poured tea leaves and hot water into a tea pot while setting everything on a tray. After that she put a pastry on it as well and looked at him. "It`s done,"
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flashko Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:48 pm

He nodded "thank you dear" he smirked before returning up the stairs. He knocked on the door with a soft voice coming from behind it "I have your tea mistress"
Flashko
Flashko
Senior
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:54 pm

Sera said a short come in to him finally looking up as he came in and sighed pushing away from her desk leaning back. "I`m finally going to take a break. It`s been too long of a day."
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flashko Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:01 pm

He nods "That is good madam, you do not want to stress your wonderful face" he smirks looking up at her setting the tea down
Flashko
Flashko
Senior
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:04 pm

"Well your a big flirt like always." Sera said giving a small grin and poured the tea into a cup after lifting the tea cup and plate on to her desk. She drank some and sighed in relief.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flashko Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:11 pm

henodded slowly "ah you know me too well madam" He looks about "so did you collect the taxes from all peasants in the manor, as well as the barons in the immediate area?" he asked curiously
Flashko
Flashko
Senior
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:19 pm

Sera sighed and nodded. "I`m thinking of using the left over funds for a charity in the village. Trying to figure all of it out is exhausting. We have enough money coming in for the manner and everyone to get paid. Now I need to make sure it keeps going in the same cycle."
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flashko Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:24 pm

"we have an issue" he sighed "Our knights broke thier blades and sheilds and we need to go the the market to get some more from the blacksmith"
Flashko
Flashko
Senior
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:32 pm

Sera looked at him and sighed in frustration. "Alright, tomorrow I want you to go to town with them and buy the new equipment. Buy training swords so we don`t break any of the real ones with training."
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flashko Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:03 pm

he nods "ah ok your majesticness" he smiled bowing before walking off to his quarters
Flashko
Flashko
Senior
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:43 pm

Sera stayed up for awhile longer finishing somethings before standing up from her desk and walking to her room. After getting there she changed into a plan white nightgown she sat down in front of the mirror in her room and started to brush her hair out. This task took about ten minutes due to how curly and long it was.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flashko Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:24 pm

leon eventually just flopped to his own bed and didnt even bother to change
Flashko
Flashko
Senior
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:24 pm

Sera stood and walked over to her bed finally getting under the covers and going to sleep. She awoke in the middle of the night and laid in her bed not being able to go back to sleep. Finding it was no use after an hour she lit a candle and walked out into the hall going down it deciding to take a little walk.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flashko Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:39 pm

leon slept with a acute dream, he walked through castle halls, the footsteps in the hall from him slowly growing louder, till it was deafening, and as leon turns in his dream everything goes black, and he wakes up with a startle. He gets up in the middle of the night hearing footsteps, and slowly grabs his own candle deciding to follow the trail of footsteps
Flashko
Flashko
Senior
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:45 pm

Sera walked down the hall in till she reached the main living room. Then she walked over to the door that lead to the garden and walked outside. She didn`t bother with shoes or a coat. It wasn`t winter so it wasn`t too cold to walk outside. If her feet got dirty she had to take a bath in the morning anyway. Looking up at the sky she noticed it was a full moon. "Maybe that`s why I can`t sleep. It`s far too lively out here." Sera mumbled to herself.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flashko Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:46 pm

"the full moon, they say people do irrational things in the presence of it" a voice came from behind her, it was leon, setting his candle on a table straightening his clothes. He came up to her and shrugged "Though I tend to be skeptical sometimes..."
Flashko
Flashko
Senior
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:03 pm

Sera jumped a little but then composed herself before looking at him. "I have always felt engerized in the full moon's presence. My mom taught me that the full moon can be both a blessing and a curse. It can make you feel relaxed and calm or insane and mentally unstable. It differs from person to person."
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flashko Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:02 pm

"you seem to be a blessing to the moon more likely, for it to be able to expose itself to your essence mistress sera" he lightly chuckled before staring at the moon "I dont think I would be the calm type under the moon, seems like there would be too much annoyance from only one source of light..."
Flashko
Flashko
Senior
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:45 pm

Sera smiled. "Such a flirt you are." She said and laughed softly. "You do seem like the other type more, no offense intended." She looked at him. "Can you believe it's already been over three years?"
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flashko Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:00 pm

he nods slowly "ah, mais je peux ma chère. Notre réunion doit avoir été sort." he grings and giggles a little, knowing she doesnt know a lick of french "No, I dont think I could believe how long we have known eachother" he smiles ordinarily now.
Flashko
Flashko
Senior
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:35 pm

(I google translated that XD)

Sera sighed looking at him and shook her head with a light smile on her face. The smile slowly disappeared. "I can remember the day we met like yesterday. You were the only one who witnessed my darkest secret that day." She said referring to the killing of her husband.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flashko Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:38 pm

"Mistress, I used to be a aristocrat, you know this. I have seen people gouge thier fathers eyes out before" he sighs "Either its common, or i just go to the wrong place at the wrong time...but I am glad to have met you"
Flashko
Flashko
Senior
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:41 pm

She sighed and nodded before smiling lightly. "Yes, I am glad to have met you two even if the circumstances at that time weren`t right. You are the person who helped me make this life of living available to everyone here."
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next