Iwayoshi Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mods Contest

5 posters

Go down

Mods Contest Empty Mods Contest

Post by Smystar99 Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:29 am

So this is going to be sweet and simple. You fill out the fourm below and then you submit it. I will choose based on who I think will be best for the job. Instructions on what your job will be will be given out through pm(message).

Username:
Why do you think you are suited for the job?
What do you think the purpose of a mod is?
How will you help the other members on the site?
When you are a mod do you plan on doing anything that will endanger the site?
Will you be responsible?
How often are you online?
Do you have any experience being a mod?

More questions may or may not be added.

Last edited by Smystar99 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:11 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

https://iwayoshionline.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Mods Contest Empty Re: Mods Contest

Post by IseeTea Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:43 pm

Username:
Why do you think you are suited for the job? Because, I've been mod on other websites and various things before.
What do you think the purpose of a mod is? To make sure everybody's experience is safe and enjoyable.
How will you help the other members on the site? Making sure that they are comfortable with the environment they are in. i.e. Telling them if they are braking rules, banning those who refuse to listen and/or are trolls, and trying to make everybody's experience as enjoyable as possible.
When you are a mod do you plan on doing anything that will endanger the site? No. ;_;
Will you be responsible? Yes
How often are you online? Practically every day.
Do you have any experience being a mod? Yes

Last edited by IseeTea on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by DigiGirl Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:27 pm

Username: DigiGirl
Why do you think you are suited for the job? I am very stubborn once given a task and I already mini mod on other sites to make sure others follow the rules.
What do you think the purpose of a mod is? To make sure rules are followed and enforced. As well as help other members with any issues they may have.
How will you help the other members on the site? I will make sure that other members are not flaming one another, and offer encouragement/support if and when needed. I will reinforce the rules if needed and ban when necessary.
When you are a mod do you plan on doing anything that will endanger the site? Never.
Will you be responsible? Yes.
How often are you online? Everyday, as long as the wifi stays up.
Do you have any experience being a mod? No, this would be my first time.

Last edited by DigiGirl on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
DigiGirl
DigiGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lila Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:50 am

Username: xLila
Why do you think you are suited for the job? I'm a really kind person and I don't hesitate to lay things down straight to other users even if it's no good news. I like working with other people to fix problems. I've also applied to become a mod on Pokefarm and I'll have to see how that turns out.
What do you think the purpose of a mod is? To help other members of the site whilst laying down the punishments for breaking the rules and trying to make this site even better
How will you help the other members on the site? Help them fix their problems whether it's bugs in the site or a problem with another user and just generally be someone to lean on I guess.
When you are a mod do you plan on doing anything that will endanger the site? No not at all
Will you be responsible? Yes I will be
How often are you online? As much as I can be. I'll be informing people if I do go offline for more than 2 days. Other than that, I'll probably put up a table showing when I can be to answer questions and stuff
Do you have any experience being a mod? I have some, a little bit
Lila
Lila
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigblue01 Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:39 am

Username: Bigblue01
Why do you think you are suited for the job?
I am a kind and gentale person who is willing to give bad news if i have to. I feel that if there if there is fair and equle treatment then all is well, and anyone can come to me with a problem. I will be there for the outcasts! I will be a friend to the new users! A fair and honst judge of problems! I will give up time and effort for the job!!

What do you think the purpose of a mod is?
To keep users feeling safe, happy, and comfetable when useing the site. Mods also deal with problems and trouble on the site.

How will you help the other members on the site?
If any user needs help or support. I will be there! Everything from some one to talk to too solving disputes. I belive that a mod is a helping hand and fair nigocatior.

When you are a mod do you plan on doing anything that will endanger the site?
Never on my life will i do some glitch headed thing to harm anyone! As a mod, I keep the Peace!

Will you be responsible?
I will put my all into the job! Peace is great when everyone is happy! So i will work myself to death to keep peace here.

How often are you online?
I am online alot when I can.

Do you have any experience being a mod?
No. I don't but i can do my best to keep the peace.
Bigblue01
Bigblue01
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:30 am

The results of this contest will be posted tomorrow or the day after that. I`m still deciding if there should be one or two mods.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigblue01 Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:54 am

I'm ok with what ever you chouse!
Bigblue01
Bigblue01
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:02 pm

I have chosen the Mod. None of you be discouraged though because this contest will be up again when we get more people.

I have chosen IseeTea as the new Mod.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:53 pm

Neat.
IseeTea
IseeTea