Iwayoshi Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Null Space

4 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Null Space - Page 8 Empty Re: Null Space

Post by IseeTea Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:51 pm

(That works for me. Go ahead.)
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigblue01 Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:56 pm

"Just insert this bad boy into your computer and rig a trap to snag you some space pirets! It will get in there and desiable their ship so we can fight back and probly help your capten find some answers or some thing along those lines."Xan said corecting himself. "And I cab wait in my AT for them and when they land, I point my gun at them and force them to cooperate." he added

Last edited by Bigblue01 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bigblue01
Bigblue01
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:04 pm

(I have updated the rules, I would like you both to look at them before continuing to post.)
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

https://iwayoshionline.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:41 pm

(lol, sorry about that)
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:09 am

"What if we hack into his head? Is that possible?" Kit said trying to think of something to do.

~~~~~

Luna took the disc and look at it before tossing it to one of the soldiers. She gave him a hard cold glare. "I don't trust anything you say peanut brain. You have a cocky aditude infront of someone who could very well end you life here and now. Then you act like some big shot when your a child in a play thing."

(It's cool guys)
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:29 am

Ross shrugged. "We could try. Again, all we have to do is disrupt the signal. We could do that in a variety of ways. We can try jamming it, hacking into it, or destroying where its coming... from." He said, his eyes trained on where Marco was sitting. Or, where Marco had been sitting.

Marco was gone, he was running through the ship, trying to find something that he knew he could do. Fight back. No way he was going to die fighting for somebody that was holding him captive. An armed guard saw him running towards the door he was guarding. He pointed his gun at Marco, who swiftly punched him in the stomach, ripped the rifle from his hand, and hit the guards face with it, knocking him out. Marco burst through the door, looking for where to go next, he didn't know where, he just kept running.
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:30 am

"Oh no," Kit said and ran out of the resturant. She ran quickly down the halls. She was an engineer not a baby sitter! He was going to be killed running off like this. Anyone on this ship without indenification was to be exicuted on site.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:15 pm

Ross followed after her. He saw the unconscious guard. "This way." He said, pointing towards the door.

Marco was running through the lower areas of the ship. He was trying to find some way off, looking for a hangar. He hadn't killed anybody yet, but he was ready to.
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:51 pm

Kit ran in the direction he said and took out her dager. She hated to do it but if he was trying to escape by causing havick then she would. Running as fast as her legs would carry her she caught a glimpse of him. "Marco!"
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:22 pm

Marco spun around sharply and aimed his gun at her. "Don't move or I'll open fire."

Ross was right next to Kit.
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigblue01 Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:28 pm

Xan had a bad feeling in his gut that he had better get in his ride before it was stolen so he poped the hatch and stared at the white haired woman. "Well I have a bad feeling that i might be losing my ride and only way to put bread on the table." he said as he clamberd in and closed the hatch but kepted it in stand by. But on the inside Xan was a mess of worry. He decided to set his unit to active mode and his Scoopedog cycled therough its cam settigs before the knees realinged to a proper standing pose. He keepted his wepons safety on but he moved the optics to watch the door that lead to the rest of the ship.
Bigblue01
Bigblue01
Junior
Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:55 pm

Kit opened her arms and stared at him. "Then shoot if you think that it actually will accomplish something. I never said you had no choice in the matter."

~~~~~

"Open the hatch or I will be forced to set attack orders on your unit." Luna said looking up into the camera that showed the outside world. "You will also be put on a unit watch list should you escape from us." She threatened.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:58 pm

Ross pulled out his pistol. "Don't even try it." He said, aiming it at Marco's head.

Marco continued backing up, still aiming at them. "Drop the weapon or I will open fire."
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:50 pm

"I don't think your in the position to say that Marco. The door behind you is the hang out room for soliders." Kit explained to him. Of course it was a total lie but it was partly a test to see how much he'd really learned about the ship.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:07 pm

Marco froze for around 10 seconds, completely unmoving. "Incorrect. This is a maintenance hallway." He said, beginning to back up again.

Ross raised his communicator up to his mouth, slowly, his pistol still trained on Marco. He hit the button on the communicator. "Luna, there's a bit of a problem down in maintenance." He said into it.
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:41 pm

"Damn," Kit muttered and got out her pistol from her belt and pointed it at him. "Well let me rephrase that. Mess with anything in this hallway and I'll kill you with my own two hands." Then looked over to Ross for a second. "You actually talking to Luna. That makes me feel like this is less of a problem." She said sarcasticly looking back at Marco.

~~~~~

Luna heard Ross's voice on her communicator and cursed under her breath. "I'll be there in less then five minutes. Keep the problem under control. Do you need back up?" She asked through the mic.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:45 pm

Marco continued to back up. "I have no intention to wreak havoc. I only wish to leave."

Ross kept his focus on Marco. "I would advise it, the captain of the rogue ship seems to be having a breakdown. Don't shoot to kill, just attempt to detain him."
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:52 pm

"Well intill we can rewire your head you won't be aloud to leave." Kit said straight forward.

~~~~~

"Alright, be there soon." Luna said and looked at the soldiers. "Don't allow him to take off. If he does shoot him down and do as I just said. If he tries to get inside the ship do the same I'll be back." She said and pointed at three of them. "You three come with me." Luna instructed and walked to the door walking in and going to the elevator that lead down to the maintenance hall.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:54 pm

Marco blinked. "I don't understand. I refuse to subjugate myself to any form of mind control."

Ross kept his gun trained and put his communicator back in his jacket pocket. "Put the gun down."
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:08 pm

Kit sighed. "You already are how do you know this was a maintenance hall i the first place huh?" She asked.

Luna stepped out of the elevator and walked quickly down the hall too them. "I would suggest lowering your weapon before we have to make you." She said loud and commanding to Marco.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:14 pm

Marco looked at the new crowd of people entering the room. He paused momentarily. He then threw his gun at them and ran through the door behind him.

The gun nearly hit Ross, who backed up just enough that it didn't hit him. He then ran after Marco, pausing at the door.
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:19 pm

Kit ran without hesitation and followed after Marco. This was her floor so she could easily catch up to him with no problem. "Marco, I don't want to hurt you!" She yelled.

Luna and the rest of them ran after as well behind Ross.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:21 pm

Marco continued sprinting. "I do not wish for conflict, I only wish to leave."

Ross was shortly behind Kit. "Kit, be careful. He's dangerous."
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Smystar99 Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:24 pm

Kit growled in annoyance. "I don't want a fight!" She yelled louder trying to make it clear. Would she have willing allowed him to shoot her if she had wanted conflict.
Smystar99
Smystar99
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IseeTea Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:25 pm

Marco eventually found himself at a dead end. He stopped on a dime in front of it, looking up at it.
IseeTea
IseeTea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next